Homebuilders have been busy in the Nashville area for quite a while now as Music City has been one of the fastest-growing cities in the country. Good for you, this means there are TONS of choices for new construction.
One reason why some people prefer new construction homes is that they typically don't require as many upgrades or major repairs, at least for several years. With a new construction home, you may be able to choose some of the home's finishes and features offered by the builder before construction is complete or during the consultation before construction begins.
Ask your REALTOR® about the PROS and CONS of new construction. Here are a few:
- Control over exact specifications;
- Work closely with the builder;
- The finished product is uniquely yours.
- Comes with a warranty
- Time intensive;
- Thousands of decisions to make (some right on the spot);
- Upgrades can be expensive.
- Not visualizing the finished neighborhood (can lead to disappointment)
DreamingNashville.com is committed to continuously updating the list of available new home inventory. If NEW CONSTRUCTION is what you’re looking for, you will find it here.